Clones flowering too early what should I do to get them to start vegging again?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ogderp, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I just checked on my plants, and I noticed both of them had the small white hairs that you usually see when they begin to flower. The hairs are very small (I could only see them with a magnifying glass) the strains are Blue Sugar (blue dream X sugar kush) and Platinum OG and I have had them both for a little over three weeks. I have a feeling that it might be because of where I'm keeping them, because where they are now only gets direct sunlight in the early morning and then its completely in the shade the whole rest of the day. I also just transplanted them a couple of days ago into bigger pots and gave them both superthrive, so I don't know if that could be the cause of it or not. Would moving them to a different spot make them transition back into veg, and will this still have a significant affect on my yield since I caught it so early?

2. I wouldnt worry about it. We still have around 2 months or so of outdoor season left. So you still have pleanty of time to grow trees! But just keep this in your head that if you have a spot that has more sun move them to it. The more sun a plant can get the bigger it will want to grow! As for them flowering already. As the amount of daylight hours increases they will automaticly go back to veg, then flower in sept-oct (well usually that is)

3. I am having the same issue. I didn't read about slowly changing the light peroids until they were already transplanted.

Is there a suppliment to help them destress and switch to vegging? Or any idea how long it takes before they switch back to vegging?

4. Yes hit them with high Nitrogen to help reveg.

5. #5 ss tokenkopf, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    I had the same problem with some white widows I put in the ground March 15 without supplemental lighting at night. Luckily I took a clone of each one and it took them almost a month to root due to the flowering hormones I believe. Anyways I threw those in the ground and they started flowering also. They finally started revegging throwing out a single tip leaf and than finally 3 tip leaves so it's not long now until they are back in action for summer.

6. I am having the same problem I have 4 diff strains and all were treated equally with light and nitrogen and what not but all my bubba kush just want to flower.... I threw fish emulsion on them like it was my job last week and the week before and just hope they start stretching again

7. Here is a pic

Attached Files:

8. From the pic you posted it already looks like they are revegging.

To the OP: I would try and get some more light on them if possible. Good luck man.