Clones drooping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigbudz408, Jan 26, 2017.

1. So Ive had these girls for about 5 days. Ive had them im a dome and under a 600w hps. Since ive had them They have been im a 4x4 hydrofarm tent with proper ventulation and what not. I have misted them daily and kept the rockwool moist. Now that they have been in my possession they have started to wilt . I have ignored it until now. For the misting on the clones I used my RO system and had some problems. My pH meter and ppm meter were not reading correctly. The pH was tested by a new meter it was reading at 9.0! I used this 9.0 water to keep the rockwool moist to mist etc. I belive this is overwatering but am not sure of it. No nutirents was used in the watering. I kept them in the hydrofarm tent on 24/7 lighting with the 600w hps a good 4 ft away from the clones inside of the dome. Ive done a little research but not alot has been learned. Some have problems with the HPS right away. And i havent found much on the pH for clones other then the recommend readings. Really want to know what not to do. It is my first time for rockwool and I have an idea of how to use it but no solid strateges. Anything will help and their will be pictures below. Thanks have a great day!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All of them have been together since they left the dispensary. All with the same treatment. Thanks again.

2. Clones droop. It's what they do and ph9 did you do any research.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks mane ! And yeah just looking for closure. I believe my membrane is shot im my stalthRO100 so the pH was off the chain. And my meter wasnt reading for either ppms or pH. Ive done alot of research about the pH issue and nothing was really helpful. Personaly I think adding the pH up and pH down without a working meter screwed me a little. Thanks for the response.
    -bigbudz

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

4. It needs to be around ph 6 ish my grow is my first one and I've got no yellow leaves and I don't check ppm or anything just ph if it's around 6 I'll water with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bump

6. You can put that to get your theard back on top in the fourms. Trying to get replies

7. [​IMG]
    last I looked clones had Roots

no roots they are called cuts or cuttings

if you bought these return them get ur cash back

one is supposed to trim the excess fan before adding the the rock wool

as a noob to this

don't be fooled by others work

good luck

8. There is defiantly root not protruding out of the sides but om the bottom. The leafs have been cut and surely have re grown. I can post more pics

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. are you just leaving them to grow in the rockwell or ??

12. Trans planting into 4" cubes when i get some roots.
    Why is this bad ?
    Other guy bqsicaly said throw them out

13. they look kinda rough but it looks like your just smushing the roots id at least have em on a bed of perlite or sumtin this would give em room to grow and help with the rockwell that likes to hold to much water.
    i dont have alot of experience with rockwell but that and using it to let the rockwell wick from was the best results i had before i went back to just using cups with perlite or with coco mix

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds good Im not sure what else would do this thanks for the feedback my man

15. no prob man, also a good idea to ck them with a high power scope as bugs could slow em down and is all to common on clones people get

• Like Like x 1