clones drooping after transplant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hxvoc, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I recently moved clones from my bubble cloner into some happy frog ocen forrest peat moss mix and threw the 400 mh on them. They all had 3 inch roots on them and was positive they would transfer into the soil mix nicely. Any help on this matter is apreciated. Thank you. Pics upon request

2. Try putting them under humidity domes. Sometimes they need some humidity to keep them healthy after transplant. Did the leaves get a little wavy too?

3. yes they did but it didnt look like heat stress. ill put something over the top to increase humididty and see if that helps

4. My clones do that if I take them out of the domes when I transplant. The temps are mid 70s. Same as the cloning container but when the humidity drops, it stresses them a little to get used to the change

5. The thing is in the bubble cloner there wasn't a humid dome. They have never been under a dome. That's why I don't understand the shock. Is it a usual thing for clones to droop when moving from bubble cloner to soil? I have fluuros if that would help but I only gave them a little cfl during the bubble cloning.

6. Maybe put them under some CFLs or move them away from the light a little. Do you have any superthrive or B vitamins? Maybe give them something to help with shock

7. green is right, increase humidity and move the light further away.

clones need very little light until they have fully gone into the veg state. did you trim the leaves in half on the clones before cloning? cutting leaves in half makes it so the plant will use less water to keep it alive.

8. Also a good 48 hours of darkness after taking the clones helps jump start the rooting. It makes the plant stop focusing energy on photosynthesis and refocus on rooting. I do 48 hours of darkness and then 24 hour light with low wattage about 4 inches away. I use CFLs tho. I don't know how far a MH/HPS should be

9. yes i trimmed the leaves. I did everything exactly to the T. Some of them look wonderfull. give me a few days one of my bulbs is out im gonna get a journal and some pics up. My secret jarden is Sick. =)

10. Haha nice! I took a clone off my Sour Diesel because the branch was really low and wouldn't grow right so I cloned it and its starting to show new growth. My wife said it looks like the rose from beauty and the beast because its by itself under a 2L bottle humidity dome

11. halo for the secret jardins =D amazing tents

12. What? That threw me off. What's that mean?

13. means i agree secret jardin tents are amazing lol

14. Haha o my bad. I didn't know that's the tent's name. Sorry I am very forgetful and spacy sometimes :)