Clones > Cuttings > Transplant > Flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skunkharvester, Sep 11, 2007.

1. I have a couple clones. They are about 1 month old and I want to induce flowering. Since these clones are already sexed for the most part can I take some cuttings from them and induce flowering the next day? Also I want to transplant them from the Containers they are in to something a LITTLE BIGGER.

So does taking cutting from clones and then 12/12 the next day hurt the yeild potential or should I wait another week and then start 12/12.

Next, does it stunt the flowering process/growth to transplanet 1 day before 12/12.

It should be much easier than this...IT IS JUST A WEED!

2. dont quote me or take this with more than a grain of salt, but i THINK you would be fine..

hopefully someoen else will chime in, sorry i couldnt be of more assistance

3. It depends on how established your clones from which you want to take your cuttings are. If you are getting off-shoot branches from your main stems (thats right people, main stems...plural....clones rock) then this is a good indication in my opinion. Use these off-shoots to clone from.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

4. Thanks guys, I will let you know how it goes