Clones are drooping help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Puckinup, May 29, 2017.

1. I just transplanted these clones to soil a few days ago. They already had roots popping out of the bottom of their sponges. I'm not too sure what's going on or if this is normal. Any ideas?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Give them some time. Mine look like that after i give them water. Once they get a larger root system they wont droop as much.

Overall they looking good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ph adjustment??

4. Yeah just give them a few days. I had one That I thought I killed when I transplanted and two days later she was standing up and now a week later she looks great with all kinds of new growth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Idk I ph'd them at 5.75

6. Next time try to keep them in that cube longer. When you see a bunch of roots pinch them off and let them grow back. This will prune them and better prepare them. I would mist them 1-2 times (normal tap water) a day and keep a low amount of light on them. This way it can focus on creating the roots.

You see if the roots are not ready and you let it into a lower humidity you are allowing it to transpire water out. And if it can't fully suck the water back in right now it will dehydrate it's self.

That being said, I think it will be fine, but I would keep misting a few times a day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the advise everyone!

8. If I understand..Isn't that a bit low? In soil maybe 6.2-6.8??

• Like Like x 2
  9. whats your humidity? probably want to bring that up a little. are cut up 2L bottles

• Like Like x 1