clones already?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, Jan 8, 2013.

1. hey folks. I just had some clones land in my lap from a buddy that had to many. is it to early to be having these if I don't plan on planting outside until June? will I stunt them if I keep them small until then?

2. Can u keep them under a few cfl. It's never to early. Look at it this way you are getting a head start. All the big growers will be cutting clones soon for the up coming outdoor season.

3. #3 Bobleeswagger13, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    thats over 5 months...its possible but damn...

4. right on. I'm stoked. I was gifted rainbow Jones, three kings, lime wreck, papaya. the only one I've even heard of is lime wreck. ever grown others?

5. [quote name='"ccsavage"']right on. I'm stoked. I was gifted rainbow Jones, three kings, lime wreck, papaya. the only one I've even heard of is lime wreck. ever grown others?[/quote]

Never even heard any thing of those strains

6. [quote name='"Bobleeswagger13"']thats over 5 months...its possible but damn...[/quote]

I have flowered off mother plants that were over 2 yrs old with no problems. Look into some air pots.

7. i looked them up and they are real strains. so many strains. i am lost looking at seedbanks..remember back in the day there was so much bagseed you just chucked them out the window.

8. 3 kings is really good shit. It's a 3 way cross of Sour D x Headband x OG. I've seen some sites listing it as a Sour x Trainwreck x Kush cross but they don't know what they're talking about.

I've had papaya too but I'm much more impressed with 3 kings.

9. ^^ This

10. sweet thanks mama. also picked up something called c99 and some mazar something or other thats been a staple with the old timers around here for years...supposedly kickass and heavy yielders...we shall see.