Cloned auto white widows

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ot9, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Soni had a few trainwreck and 1 white widow and 1 og kusk girlfriend got mad and i found my 5 week old babies in the garbage can a day later i pulled a few pcs from what was still alive and put them in water in the bathroom wondering what the hell 2 do 7 plants we decided to grow anyways i though i had 5 teainwrech as they had all popped 1 og kush freebie and 1 white widow auto of 4 seeds i planted the 5th was a runt so i kept her long story short nov 22 my plants in garbage mid of January dec 14th i popped my ladt white widow seed jan 30th my clone showed hairs b 6 clones my seed not yet jan 31st everything has hairs they r all white widowb my nicest clone is like 10" talk and 22 inch across i stopped messing with them when j read u couldnt top autos i topped my 1 from seed only once didnt trim her anywhere eles sorry for spelling im medicated and am in 4th day of flower and had my temos hit 80 because of new pump had jellyfish like shut everywhere h20'd the system and filled again last night

2. Sorry i guess there isnt a view pic before hand not even sure what i sent but it's a cloned auto

Attached Files: