CLONE WARS!!! A Face Off of Cannabis growing techniques

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Soil2Coco, Jul 8, 2018.

?

What technique is going to win?

1. Coco Drain To Waste

25.0%
  2. Perlite Hempy/SIP

12.5%
  3. DWC Bubble Bucket

45.8%
  4. Homemade Supersoil, 4th generation

16.7%
  1. Thanks for the info bud. I currently have watercress in my indoor DWC lettuce and herb garden.
    My wife has me on all kinds of supplements and she said curcumin is one of them. It literally takes me an entire glass of water to get them all down.
    Apigenin is one I’ll have to look into. What’s one more supplement to add to my fourth meal of pills, lol!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I started with 57 grams of White Shark and 43 grams of Rainmaker for 100 grams total. I ended up with 25 ml of thick black RSO and just licked the spoon . We’ll see how this goes

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm gonna make some slick soon too.
    Bro, cool everything down in a -20C and use iso. Make sure everything is kept cold, you will get honey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ll try that next time. Not too strong yet. Had to have a cookie too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn bro, that sucks, hopefully that RSO and shit works for you. Well-wishes coming your way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. damn Soil, hate to hear all this bad news.

you harvested some VERY nice lookin buds.!!

your pics inspired me to check some roots and I am liking the coco/perlite mix.!!

this is a small mother plant, kept 10-16" tall and 8-14" wide in a 'one gallon' pot, currently about 4 months old....
    WIN_20180810_11_14_58_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180810_11_13_57_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180810_11_14_42_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. #127 Schplakken, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Gonna be 4 lb easy. They'll be ready on Christmas day!
    DSCN7537.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  8. Hey guys and gals!!! It’s been awhile, but figured I throw an update up here. Got some good news from surgeon yesterday. They can zap my liver tumor without surgery since it’s in such a good location. Hopefully the RSO has it taken care first!!!

The qb120’s are built and rockin!!!

8E645F57-0E50-41C7-AAEE-40182A3A218A.jpeg
    152A35FA-49B3-42F8-885A-145AF1D0393D.jpeg

I cut some clones while trimming the last big Rainmaker. She’s going to join her sister in the 4x4 in about two weeks when I harvest the two Orange Skunks and the Black DOG.

2F3517C5-B2A8-4B71-8BBA-8B2855B7340E.jpeg

Three White Shark clones are vegging well in Supersoil. Not sure where these will end up fitting in to the rotation. Might keep one for a mom and flower the others under the scrog.

E26B7157-EE56-46A7-80B4-41A2D5DBCF27.jpeg

I think these clones will be for our Clone Wars Comparison. Once they root, I’ll have 8 weeks to veg them in their various media’s until I’ll have room to flower.

3A8AE448-243D-4C51-9641-DC9131886030.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing well in the meantime!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That’s great, hope they zap it into outer space, great setup beautiful plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I agree with Hunter. It's great to hear that the docs can fix your liver! Plants looking great bro!

• Like Like x 4
  11. For a guy w C, you’re f’in hard to keep up with. I’m so happy to hear this. Nuke em good, bro!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thanks bud!!
    I’m a bit under the weather today. Just browsing the forums from bed after looking in on the girls this am. It’s hard, I’m not gonna lie. I work construction too, though I’m the owner so I try to leave the physical stuff to my employees. Thinking of starting some CO2 extraction soon too

• Like Like x 2
  13. if you are try'n to keep up with S2C, you are WAY tougher then me.!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Listen to your body, get some rest and then back at it.

• Like Like x 3
  15. It was blueberry juice on my fingers when I checked the buds. I spread out he buds on the sides of the colas so they don't rot in the middle. Tonight the smell on my fingers was fresh blueberries. Not a similar scent, real blueberries. They're gonna turn colors! Purple girls. Orange lighter! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Holy Chit man, very nice sativa hybrids.!!!
    trees grow big colas.!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks! Always good genetics from Seedsman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Friend of mine told me the same. Said Seedsman had legit shit. I've got some raspberry cough coming in from them soon.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I haven't grown any of the cough strains so I'll be watching yours! I've been buying from Seedsman for almost 3 years and they've been awesome to me. 1 order got lost and they replaced it even though I didn't pay for the 'stealth' shipping. I hope you'll make a journal of your raspberry cough grow!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2