CLONE WARS!!! A Face Off of Cannabis growing techniques

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Soil2Coco, Jul 8, 2018.

?

What technique is going to win?

1. Coco Drain To Waste

25.0%
  2. Perlite Hempy/SIP

12.5%
  3. DWC Bubble Bucket

45.8%
  4. Homemade Supersoil, 4th generation

16.7%
  1. Wow, I missed all the fun baking in the sun building a pool deck today!!!

I don’t know why the “No Till” guys had to come in and ruin our fun, but thanks @ICGreen for cleaning up the mess and not shutting us down.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you for this. I’ve been making dabs and eating edibles, but this will go to the core. I might try it out here soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can tell you what you need to make it. At least show you how I do it and the equipment you'll need. Gotta have some fine bud first! Haa! This will remove your need for gummy bears and hot ass super expensive wax shots. Pure essence oil of cannabis. Powerful medicine. Proven beyond doubt to have only beneficial effects and 0% lethality! What else can you say that about? Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I do it like this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #105 Soil2Coco, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    I think I’ll make some with the Rainmakers when I harvest. Lab tests came out up to 32% THC on this strain, so it should make some potent RSO

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I've run this method with about 10lb all together. 2 different times. I really want to make it with very low thc (Charlottes Web) and high cbd, and so far it has all been beneficial, but I grow high thc strains so the psychedelic high is intense and hard to tolerate for several days in a row. The comfort in your body from it's effects make it worth it in the long run if you can take 1 per day. Dude, a drop the size of a bb will help with getting you a little high and maybe a little bit more comfortable. I'm looking at what dose can help with the pain I see in my friends. My brother could eat a big chunk of hash, smoke a giant spliff, drink a quart of vodka, jump in his '69 RS Camaro, peel out and still couldn't get home before me on my Haro bmx bike! He got to jail sooner than I did! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I’m excited to try it. I already eat about 300 mg of thc in edibles per day. I smoke about an 1/8 a day and do a couple dabs at night. I rarely even get high anymore, more of a motivating buzz sometimes or I simply pass out at night.

Have another PET scan on Aug 1st. The FolFox chemo messed me up pretty bad last round. It was platinum based. I lost a lot of weight and generally felt like shit. Sometimes I would sleep for an entire weekend. I still have bad neuropathy in my feet and hands, not good for a carpenter

• Like Like x 2
  8. This method is perfect for you because your tolerance of the thc allows you to take a sustancial dose each day. My plan with the friends I gave it to was to see if the thc was too strong for someone to take for 21 days. It was, but they are only casual smokers and looking for a remedy for the pain, not to get high. It helped with some pain symptoms. The dose per capsule is now .3ml. The RSO can cure and help so many people. Maybe you could find a trial study about it or just make some and see if it helps! Haa! That's what I do!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Got her all trimmed up this morning. One gallon pots of coco. Look at those roots!!!

3FBDAC4E-09FA-45FE-8DF9-17CE43A8CBCF.jpeg 5262D748-0EC5-45CB-8632-B517DB91AF8D.jpeg 1615630E-096C-4412-929D-BC0C68C56C8B.jpeg 5C01C5DA-D035-45A0-9D99-7B95E8A3DEC4.jpeg 3F664A6B-BB2D-42BD-895E-41C73CFCF988.jpeg 3DD774B0-42F7-431A-8BC7-441C6ABB128A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #110 trojangrower, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Hey guys, don't listen too closely to that video on RSO. Don't put your cannabis extracts while in solution into the sun as that will destroy your cannabinoids. I made oil for the commercial market for 10 years. I am not impressed with the methods discussed in the video. You are better off downloading a copy of 'cannabis alchemy' and following their protocol.
    edit ~ also this guys' wtf explanation on decarboxylation is bs. Decarboxylation relates to the loss of carbon dioxide from THC-acid, a carboxylic acid analog of THC. It is not a very stable bond and only requires 1) time, or 2) heat. The boiling of the extracts in the alcohol would have stripped the CO2 from the THCA.
    re-edit ~ always 'wash' your extracts with ~1cup of water in the end. That means you need to 'swirl the pot' above a hot plate to evaporate the water. You do this to eliminate all trace amounts of alcohol remaining in your oil.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Can u link another method? I’m going to try making some

• Like Like x 1
  12. this book is better.
    Solvent DOES matter; use cold isopropyl alcohol and keep it cold.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #114 Schplakken, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    The hour in the sun shows no loss of thc. It just burns off the clorophyll, but it's not necessary. I do it for the amber color, but leaving it green is fine, just not as nice looking. The method can be tweaked however you think will be better for you. The 99% isopropyl alcohol cooks off at around 170f, so you really never need to go above that if you decarb your herb first. I use decarbed buds. 1 hr at 210f works great for me. I have shared my results and hope it helps more people, like SoCo. Do your research and do it the way that makes the most sense to you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Took down another Rainmaker today. Nice colas on this pheno. Another has some purple coming out as she ends her fight. 2CC84A7F-20F3-4E97-B6CB-3AA153003F8C.jpeg

918BCFE5-7C3B-4D52-B346-8D17C2EDACD3.jpeg

Flower room is packed again. Have this run to finish, then a solo Orange Skunk I’m going to try to fill the room with, possibly in scrog, before I start the Clone Wars!!

8093C172-F487-42A2-802D-DC69C1DB02D5.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. End their fight, lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Beautiful colas bro!

17. Well, I got some bad news from the doctor today. My PET scan showed two spots on my liver and one on my lung. They are all less than a centimeter, but it was enough for me to make a batch of RSO today. I bought a rice cooker and currently boiling the Isopropyl alcohol off at the moment. I hope this stuff kills every cancer cell in my body. I really don’t want to go through chemo and/or radiation again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. wishing you the best brother :apache:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. S2C, I try to keep up some with treatments and science news and, without knowing what you know, I thought to add what I do regarding preventatives and alternative curatives that are based on solid science.
    Are u on curcumin? Research is undergoing for its anticarcinogenic activity. Its solubility can be enhanced by eating it with a spoon of margarine/butter. I believe it affects serotonin levels, but the positive claims on its potential I thought I would share.
    Also, consider celery leaves (in salad) for its apigenin content.
    Also, include some watercress in that salad as it shows promise as a cancer deterrent/curative.

of course THC and CBD, but the other things I mentioned may also help you.