Clone started showing roots but looks like its dying. Need help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ehabrizek19, Sep 6, 2019.

1. First time cloning!
    So I took about 17 cuttings and dipped them and put them in rockwool cubes and have them in a humidity dome with an LED light just overhead.

Its been about 11 days and the only one showing roots has yellow dried up leaves and the leaves look like they will crumble easily.

Is there anything I should do to save it? Should I get it out the dome so it gets less light? Should I chop the dead leaves? Any advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Leave it in the dome. Less light is better imo. I cover my domes with towels. Did you pull up all the others?

3. Yeah none of the rest have roots yet so I dont wanna take off the dome. I was told to put them under light 24/7 so it helps create humidity in the dome. So your saying you keep yours in the dark?

4. I do. I spray the underside of the leaves and the walls of the dome.
    Do yourself a favor and give the other clones just the slightest of tugs. You may unfortunately find there are no roots whatsoever and at this point I’d toss ‘em. But baby the one and make sure the lights not hitting the roots, that’s not a good thing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Did anything come of them? Mine were looking so promising for the first 3 weeks or so. And now.. well IMG_20200214_182606.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app