Clone sexing on day 4

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cflGROWERanon, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Ok,so since getting my clone of the Original UK cheese, she has been under 24 hour light and growing very well, but i noticed today that she has shown sex. I already knew she was a girl but under 24hour lighting she is sexing and is still very small.
    This is my first time working with a cutting and i don't know whether this is normal, any suggestions???:confused:

2. Clones believe they are the same age as the mothers they were taken from -- showing sex is not the same as going into flowering. This clone is merely showing her mature age.

You can still veg as long as you want, the plant will not go into flowering until you drop the lights to 12/12.

3. ;););)
    Thankyou for clearing that up for me, I wernt too sure as to exactly what was going on. Ok, so it's just coz she's an old girl that she show's sex. Interesting. Thankyou for sharing your knowledge with me +++rep

4. yes its ok if she flashes her titties at you doesn't mean she's ready to skrew :p