Clone question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Hey all ive been thinking about growing (outdoor) for seed for the longest time but i realized...

It would be hard for me to grow indoors and then transplant outdoors with the family situation, so i was thinking about clones.

Do clones grow the same size and produce the same as the mother plant or does the process of cloning bring the yield down or alter it anyway?

Any links on this info or fourms on this topic or any other beginners topics would be great@!

Thanks
    Matt~~

2. #2 josephspare21, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012

(if u have a mother plant all clones will be perfect clones of the mother plant) if u want get fat yields u grow like few of the same plants or different strains then u flower them till u can see witch plant is ganna yield the most then u reveg that plant back it takes awhile to reveg back but then u got a big yielding mother plant that all the clones u cut off will be 100% fat yield to.

here is a good tutorial on doing a different kind of mother plant called bonsai it keeps your mother plants hight at 12 inch's so it saves space and u can keep 1 mother for up to 15 years: http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/291687-bonsai-mums-guide.html

also heres another method of taking clones for those hard to clone strains called air layering it pretty much makes the clones not rely on them selfs to make roots instead they rely on the mother plants roots to boost them in a sense:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced...air-layering-root-clones-without-cutting.html

3. if you wanted to do it thw was joe said, instead of revegging, take 2 clones of each plant and keep them in veg while your others are are flowering, and then once your first batch flowers, you will know which of your veggers are good, and then u can clone, then throw into flower.