Clone height-Late start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJane51, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I currently have a 4 inch tall clone in darkness and has been there for a few days. the new growth is starting to look like it's growing again but I can't see roots yet because it's in a medium sized clear container but I would imagine it's rooted. Two questions 1)should I wait until the container has visible roots before putting it out in the sun so that I don't fry the thing? and 2) if I put that clone out now, approximately how tall would you guess it would be, I know it's all relative but it's a 100% indica so would we be looking at maybe 1-2 feet because of the late start and the genetics?

Thanks

2. Every year I give away clones to hopeful growers each time I instruct them to let the plant veg for two months or till it gets at least 1 foot tall. Every time there is 1 person who listens. That 1 guy will place it under flourecent lights for 18 or 24hrs and then put it out at about a foot and end up with a 3-4 foot heavy producer. All the other guys put the plants out under the sun or under the wrong lights(to much red spectrum) and they end up with a plant that yeilds two grams if their lucky. So just decide what guy you want to be. Happy Growing.

3. I'd def wait till u know for sure its rooted.and enough to transplant b4 exposein it to the sun .I pretty much wait till roots come out the bottom(not clear container) b4 I expose em to the elements.now is this darkness outdoor under a pinetree er somethin or inside?

4. Inside in a cloest, pitch black