Clone from revegged plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by drewradley, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Wondering if there would be a difference in the quality of clones if I were to clone after harvest and reveg?

2. :D u mean like this? :D
    [​IMG]
    that 1 should clone ok in a few weeks :D

3. Have you done it before or is this your first time harvest, reveg and clone?

4. does the revegging after harvest take long for it to recover ?
    have you left much on the plant ?
    ive read up on it but all i can find is the same stuff on the net, the one article on regeneration is the same on all sites. most ppl dont do it as they have 2 growing areas and can just clone.
    how did u find the revegging after harvets ? im thinking of doing the same myself, my plant is 2 weeks into flowering but i only have one grow area so revegging is probably gonna be handier than starting from seed again

5. just saved that 1 tbh - didn't have the heart to chop it completely as it had some tiny shoots just starting 1/2" off the soil :D
    Was a shit crop tho really - started off with 14, 6 died due to over fert (i think) 1 hermied & 5 males :/
    Work that out!!! :(

Not arsed if it survives or not as I've got no room for it in my indoor set-up - but it has the root system of a 4 1/2 ft plant so it should thrive.

If it does I'll probably give the cuttings away cos I'm getting pestered to death for weed atm :#
    Turned my fone off all week for a bit of peace!

6. i've done it e few times and had no decrease in quality.
    ive got one now thats goin into veg again n it'll be used for a mother and cloned from.

7. Good to know! Very useful information for someone with limited space...