clone from a bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by keith6901, Jan 13, 2009.

1. i sucsefully cloned from a bud its a weired site to see ill beposting the pics of her shortly looking forward to when she gets bigger to see how weired she looks she got one large main stem and 4 others right behind coming out of a botom bud

2. Are you saying that you took a cured bud and put it in a medium and its now rooted and growing??

3. yes it wasnt fully cured though like a week drying

4. :eek: wtf? really,.. thats amazing..

5. #5 zpyro, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    I call bullshit. No way will the plant have any life in it after drying for a week, much less enough to survive long enough to form roots

6. seriously no shit man i was f*cking amazed my self i put it in water 4 a day took my knife sliced it on a 45 degree angle and diped it with powder hormones i mean coated the shit out of it and it actually started rooting i just keeped on spraying it with water and it was covered with a see thru container that i stole from my wife it didnt start showing any signs of life for like 5 or 6 weeks but know it taking off the stem looks like shit like i said im goin to take pics and let u see 4 your self

7. Very hard to believe, but would love to see some pics!!

8. here they are like i said i was amazed my self even asked the wife if i was seeing it happen i thaught i was seeing things but seeing is beleving

Attached Files:

9. that doesnt look like a dried but, like a plant that was cloned late in flower or something maybe.

10. the bud was cured for a week maybe sooner no lie beleve me if you want its not hurting me any thought i would show them to see wut people thought so thats wut i did

11. #11 TrichyTree, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    What if there was a matured seed in the bud? That seems like a probable scenario.:smoke:

12. posibility had a few seeds in the bunch

13. if by "curing" you mean "cloning," sure. there is no way a properly dried and cured bud has any life in it. none. as John Cleese would say, "It is an ex-plant!" You cure the buds after drying them for a few days, unless your bud has the hardiness of, oh I dunno, bacteria or a virus, it will not grow no matter how much rooting hormone you put on it.

Would you expect a plant to grow if you dumped the ashes of your bowl in some rooting compound? Same thing, the plant is just as dead as one cut down and cured.

14. not fully cured only been cut and hung for maybe a week from harvest all im sying try it with your next crop and tell me cause im goin to try again when my girl done flowering like i said beleive it or not

15. So it wasn't fully dead, its just a revegged clone with a very bad start in life.

16. Being u r claiming that u hav rooted a bud that has been dead 4 a wk,,this is one for the books to bad you did not take pic's from the time u snatched it off the line till today. Its just hard to believe,,thats what i'am running now r flowering clones. Flowering clones are the shit:smoking:

Attached Files:

17. im actually goin to try it again with myone girl she wont be done till feb 14th though im goin totake pics this time from start to finish goin to do a grow juarnal

18. im no pro but that was not a cloned bud, no way:smoking: