Clone Box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jay2D2, Dec 6, 2001.

1. High Everybody...

I've had this idea in my head for awhile now and I've talked to some other growers in my area and they all say it should work but I thought I should ask you guys if you think it would work or if you have any ideas...

I want to build a box out of plywood thats about 18"x18"x18" with a roof. I will line the inside of the box with aluminum foil to reflect the light and heat. On two walls that face each other I'm going to install 2 fluos (so I'll have 4 in total) and on a 3rd wall I'm going to cut a small hole and install a variable speed fan so I can circulate the air and cool it down if it gets too hot. I also want to install a thermometer to know what the temp is in the box, what is the ideal growing temp anyway?
    I'm going to put 2 or 3 clones in the box to start and when they get 12 to 15 inch im going to harvest them.
    I'll be able to turn off one set of lights at a time if it gets too hot.

Do you have any advice or ideas?
    All help is appreciated!
    Tnaks

~Jason

2. good for clones/seedlings..not good for flowering..ideal temp 85deg. farenheit.

3. Will a 3" fan be able to provide enough oxygen?

4. yes but cloneing is not that hard man ! take your clones put them in coverd trays ! flour light just above them inch the light want brun the tray cover but well heat them ! this workes great for me ! i got like a shit laod of trays man when we get togather ill give you some! i just saw where they got some 6 inch high covers ,and i am going to send for some ill get two exster!go to wal mart they have shop lights 48 inch put two aqaruim & plant bulbs in it they work great man!if you still want a box set up i got to 20 inch flour lights you can have man!they were in a old grow box and a friend gave them to me you want them there your!good luck tazz11