Clonazepam, zoloft, and alcohol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mr yarbles, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Hey guys I was wondering if it would be safe to drink alcohol since i already took my kpin and zoloft I'm on .25 mg of both
    I was just wondering if it's a good idea or not to go have a couple drinks (probably a few shots) since I really don't drink much at all
    Thanks guys

2. As with anything, just dont over do it. but it does look like you're on a small dose of each, actually im not sure about the zoloft, but .25mg's of klonopin is relatively small. Just be safe you should be fine :wave:

3. Thats sounds like an alchemist's nightmare. Be careful with that shit man

4. Yeah I'm contemplating whether I should or not
    THe zoloft is basically a half of a half of a regular dose for right now cause it makes me flip out with anxiety if I take too much.

Idk though It hink the biggst problem I don't want to have happen is throwing up everywhere or blacking out

5. 3 or less shots and you're good.

6. Alright thanks man

7. .25 zoloft would be a micro dose

8. I used to take Zoloft, I don't remember if it has much, if any, interaction with alcohol but I think it's OK to mix with light to moderate drinking. As far as klonopin, it's probably OK to have a couple of drinks if it's a small dosage of Klono - but it can increase the effects of alcohol dramatically so be careful.