Clogging Friends Toilets.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iraqiunit, Aug 27, 2010.

1. So i was just pissing out of my ass thanks to taco bell, and remembered the time i had to shit really bad, and it was coming out no matter what i did, with no time to drive home i go downstairs probably took my 2nd largest shit ever, Normally i try to section them off as to not clog the toilet but this time it all came out, the unstoppable force. It clogs and obviously this guy doesn't have a plunger in the bathroom So what was i supposed to do? I wash up acting calm cool and collected even though i probably just clogged this dudes entire septic system, and say i have to leave for work. A dick move yeah but i had just smoked him up and lent him 10 bucks... I never did get that 10 back.
    Have any of you ever clogged your friends toilets and either left the mess up to them, or unclogged it yourself?

2. Never clogged a friend's toilet, I usually don't even take shits in public or at someone else's house. I find it to be disrespectful to stink up someones bathroom with your shit. I do understand that when someone needs to go, they need to go. I have had a massive shit where I had to get a stick and break it up into pieces before I flushed. That was not one of my best days.

3. I try my best to avoid shitting anywhere that isn't my home, but this reminded me of one time was I was like 10 when I was at a friends house and I took a shit, and when I found out there was no toilet paper I was too embarrassed to ask so I wiped my ass with a towel, flipped it inside out so no one would see, and left.

4. LOL @ Pink's sig.

I haven't clogged anyones toilet, but I've shit on an elementry school. :hello:

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH1BN9rVctY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Watch from about 17 min to 23 min :laughing:

6. At least you had somewhat of an excuse.

I hate when you take a shit and go to flush only to realize the goddamn toilet is weak as hell.

Also i dont like toilets where you have to hold the handle for like 3 seconds, that shit can be scary :wave:

And a good tip is to bring something with you that can be used to break up said shit lol

7. :laughing::laughing:^^ Hey what you got there?

Aww it's nothing.

It sure looks rugged.

Ok, ok, it's my shit breaking up stick. :cool::smoking:

8. When I was 17. Me and a couple of by buddies wanted to go to gameworks. But it was around 8:00 and they dont let minors in after 9:00.

Well we were all in a rush to get there, when I felt the trouble brewing.
    I thought it was going to be a quick shit. But right when my ass cheeks hit the seat I knew this was not going to happen.

So I end up clogging the toilet. Luckily I dont get embarresed easliy so I didnt just walk away. I asked for a plunger and I kid you not, it took about 30 minutes to get this thing unclogged.

So of course we missed going to gameworks and everyone was pissed at me.

And when we were all just sitting around after this happend, watching tv, in the most uncomfortable silence. I tried to break it.

So I said "looks like in the real party POOPER" with some emphasis on the pooper.

No one laughed but me.

9. my friend did it once and i gave him a swirly in his own shit.

another friend stunk up my bathroom once and i gave him a firm slap to the face.

another friend friend friend friend.

another

an
    ano

l
    suck

10. i clogged a toilet at a restraunt where we were right about to leave and i clogged the fuck out of this little weak ass toilet so i like dipped out and my friend was paying and i was like dude we got to get the fuck out of here.cuz this was a little restraunt u sit down at and only 1 toilet lol.

11. this one time i was at my girlfriend's house with another one of her friends and her friend goes to the bathroom and is in there for a good twenty minutes. he comes out and is like "sorry it took me forever to figure out how to flush the toilet". me having to piss like a race horse, i go into the bathroom, lift up the seat, and what do i see? a gigantic shit brick atleast a foot and a half long. i flush the toilet and hope that this monstrous shit makes it down the pipes. to my luck it did, but i was so worried it would clog the toilet and make it look like i took this massive shit in her toilet haha

12. I was with my gf (now ex) at her summer lakehouse with her family and I clogged it. Lucky her family was outside and she had to go get me the plunger. Haha good times :smoke:

13. I lol'd :D when my cousin comes to my house he always waits for like three days to shit .. anyway he always leaves a fuckin infant sized monster in my toilet that ALWAYS clogs the fuck out of it. He doesnt even try to flush or un clog it. Disrespectful Dick

14. ha ive done that before.

15. Lol this reminds me....Not to long ago I was camping...Took a huge shit (in this camp site's bathroom) No not an outhouse just a place with shitty showers and toilets. So I DROPPED A BIG ONE to the point It wouldn't go all the way down...So it was half way in...I was like "oh shit" someone will have a nice surprise cleaning duty. :eek: