Clogged bubbler need help please!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chillum420, Jan 7, 2012.

1. guy i have a sherlock bub like this big
    [​IMG]

and looks like

the midddle one (same downstem and colors)

[​IMG]

so a litle nug got clogged so i found a twig and i tried unclogging it and the stick broke inside the downstem.

how do i get it out :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. bobby pin, toothpick, small metal rod

3. but the stick is stuck inside and it wont comeout the bottom or top

4. Fuck it. Smoke it out if you can't find a way to get it out. Just don't inhale the smoke from said stick, keep it in your mouth.

5. Soak it in isopropyl

6. how wood i go about burning it

7. With a lighter.... Come on man. Just take the bub with just a little bit of water at the bottom, don't worry about bubbling, you just want the water to catch any ash. Hit like you would normally but don't inhale into your lungs. Just puff on that bitch like a cigar.

8. not working..help please

9. #9 Raizor, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    You didn't get the stick wet did you? =\ I might have been stupid to tell you to put some water at the bottom. Now that I think about it, it'd probably just soak up with water. If you put water in it, just empty it and let dry. If you want to try to burn it out again, do it with no water and just puff on it like a cigar but keep the flame coming man.

Also if it's resin that's holding it in there, grab so iso alcohol and pour it down in there, see if you can't get it loose.

Uhh, try 2 paperclips acting like little pliers? If you have some tiny screwdrivers even better. Just stick them both down in there and grab it like pliers would.

Above all, get creative. Unless you post a pic of the stick in there, we can only give you suggestions.

10. happened to me too, my buddy did the same thing i just made him smoke it out haha

11. Take a pen apart and use the ink/pen to stab the twig. It should be sharp enough to just chop the wood then it will all be crumbled in the bottom.

Anything you do it it wise to exercise caution