Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clive Gooding from Horsham is a lucky git

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Jul 10, 2003.

1. he's number #420! as soon as i saw all the numbers i went directly to 420... stoner habit.

2. fucking nice one man. :D

i really didnt think someone would get it so quick.

if i ever get that 5Oz from dr_krapp i'll give u an ounce because you got that so quick.

3. wait,i saw it was for legalising pot, but what are the #'s for, are they like the people who donated, or joined or what

4. its a petition not really for legalising pot (although that is indeed the underlying need), its a petition for Biz Ivol. the numbers are just given as more people sign. I'll pledge another Ounce in the same way if someone can find my name there. ;D

5. finally found you, and you be number 981...what's my personal prize? ;)

6. oh your prize is far more than an Oz of bud. ; j

7. mmmmhmmmmm...i was hoping the gf would get extra ;) :D

8. woo hoo! sounds like a damn good plan to me....

come on dr_krapp, your gonna have to pay up sooner or later... :)

9. yeah but i wanted to give you that "li'l bit extra" anyway. ;)

10. mmmm...extra plus a bunch of weed...sounds damn good to me!! let's party, baby ;)