clip things?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by strong45side, Aug 9, 2011.

  1. Ive seen some pictures of bongs with some type of clip thing that holds your stem in your bong (i assume), and since I got an ashcatcher sometimes the stem likes to come out with it. What is that part called exactly?
  2. Keck clip.

    Can be very helpful

  3. appreciate it!
  4. Not a problem

    Take it easy :wave:
  5. those little clips have saved me hundreds of dollars
  6. Does anybody know where to get a keck clip to fit a 29.2>18.8 and a 18.8>14.5 joint?

Share This Page