Clintons Use Loophole To Avoid Estate Tax They Helped Create

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 22, 2014.

1. http://nypost.com/2014/06/17/clintons-use-loophole-to-avoid-estate-tax-they-helped-create/

Yeah not very surprising. 

2. they should be disgusted calling themselves "broke"

many people could live a nice life on their "brokeness"

3. #3 Lenny., Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    true that. if i was as broke as the clinton's i'd be driving in a 2015 audi r8 to my yacht which is stationed in newport beach. 

but fortunately i am more well off than them which is why i drive a toyota corolla

4. Dead broke my ass! Regardless, estate taxes are kind of a scam. Obviously the Clinton's are gonna know about a loop-hole, they played a role in passing the legislation...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. no joke.

Its amazing how many people complain on the internet about how broke they are from their phones while ddrinking Starbucks.

Go check out south America or Africa if you wanna see broke...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 ckycampmember, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    "I'm so broke" yet people forget to realize all the money wasted on unnecessary items that society has deemed a "requirement"

Cellphone, Internet, television...
    That's like $200/monthly

#FirstWorldProblems

EDIT: sad thing is the Clinton's have traveled the world and had first-hand exposure to real poverty. Even claiming they are broke is ridiculous. I'd love to see them struggle on the poverty line for a year. Now that would be a reality show worth watching. "Survivor: Elitist Edition"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app