Clinton to Obama. Bush Fd up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RustInPeac3, Apr 17, 2011.

1. so regan had the 70% tax on the top 2% wealthy in the counter cut from 70% to 40%. then bush I had it cut to about 34-32%, then clinton had it raised to about 35-38%. bush II had it brought down to 32% and obama brought it up to 35% and hes a nazi what the fuck he has a birth certificate, fox is republican bull.

2. I never did understand the tax cuts for the wealthy... what do they think they were going to spend that money that they paid taxes on instead? Give me a break rich people get rich by fucking pocketing all their money. Stimulate the economy my ass.

3. Every single "reporter" on Fox dismisses the birther conspiracies. I cant think of one that buys in to it.

-The rich pay the majority of the taxes
    -Everyone got a tax cut (except for the poor because they pay no taxes to begin with)
    -Without the rich, there would be no middle class. Everyone would just be poor.

4. to split hairs, rich and poor are co-definitive terms, one defines the other. we can't just ditch one. if one goes the other goes.

5. Taxing the rich is a pipe dream. Wealthy people did not reach said status by being stupid. Tax them more, they will cut more jobs, downsize companies, and raise consumer prices to make up for the short-fall.

Its best to have low taxes for everyone, rich and poor.

6. Hey, NO! Those damn rich people need to be taxed way more because they have MONEY! BASTARDS.