Clint Eastwood says...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightnup, Sep 8, 2012.

1. #1 lightnup, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    ...that Obama is the greatest Hoax perpetrated on the American people.

This was stated in the Carmel Onion, a small newspaper in Carmel California.
    Sorry, I do not have the link.

His claim, I believe, is absolutely true, we still know less about him than any president we have had.

I wonder though, if an empty suit would have been more appropiate than an empty chair?

2. So vote for Romney instead?

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense.

3. #3 Nash92, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Sure, Obama doesn't have as much "dirt" dug up on him as previous presidents. But that doesn't make Romney any less bat shit crazy. The same can be said for Eastwood with his personification of a chair. Not only that, but the chair had responses! :rolleyes: Easily the most awkward, and bizarre speech I've ever seen.

4. It's the Carmel Pine Cone. Perhaps that's why you couldn't find a link...

5. ok, turd sandwich or the giant douche...oh wait, now we have news that the douche was made in china...oh well...guess the turd wins...

6. Penelope420 thanks for the correction!
    I was on the correct page yesterday but used my memory of name instead of Googling it.

7. And Hank Williams Jr. says Obama is a Muslim loving president who hates cowboys.

As opposed to George W Bush, a cowboy loving president who hated muslims.

Clint has done a great service by exposing to the world exactly how rational most republican arguments are, and how easy it is to get an empty chair to say whatever you want it to.

Obama is a hoax? And what about Romney? Not exactly real forthcoming with personal info, eh?

Has any US president ever been elected by using a fake name?

He won't use Willard, because of the letter 'W' association?

Is MITT the name of his baseball glove, or the german word for 'with'? Is he with us or against us? Oops, theres that W association again.

Willard Milton Romney sounds a bit more like traditional latter day saint stock.

Let's keep him honest, even if he hates us for it. Call him Willard. That's what Jesus would do. ;)

8. when will somebody expose americans to the fact that the entire world isnt america.

9. Why give a rats ass what various artists think about politics? Be they actors, musicians or other participants in the media-cirkus. Very seldomly do they have any more qualifications to remark on political issues than your average punter stopped on the street and asked to give his or her opinion by some TV station or newspaper.

Yes, they are famous. But not for being great political thinkers. Celebrities may be fantastic actors or musicians, yet still be functional idiots on each and every topic apart from favourite whisky and how to best hide their money from the taxman. :)