Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Climbing The Ladder"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedIsYummy, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Okay, so I have always liked to think of the whole weed market almost like a ladder and every time you get closer to the source (grower) you are "Climbing the Ladder" (hence the title). Your spot on the ladder can play a pretty big role in the price you pay so I was wondering what the best way to climb the ladder is because most dealers won't just come right out and tell you their dealer and etc.

:smoke:

2. Buy more.

3. Bumpity Bump Bump

4. yeah basically buy more, chill with them, start talking about weight because usually then they like to cut out the middle man (your dealer) and deal with the buyer directly. or just ask one day while smoking, be like so man who you cop off of lol, if he says dont worry about it, then drop it at that lol :p

5. Start growing, then you're at the top. Or become friends with a grower.

6. Why would you bump a thread after an hour and a half? Bad etiquette bro

edit: no only an hour actually

7. Why would you make a post to comment on someone bump etiquette?

Start growing then you automatically at the top as someone else said. Find a friend who grows and your closer to the top. You just gotta live life meet people and make connects. Your dealers dealer probably only sells wholesale anyway. So if you have money to buy wholesale i suggest you talk to your dealer about putting up together. Most dealers wont give up there connects but lets say your dealer usually buys a pound and a half for 1000. Well if you put up a 1000 your dealers dealer might give you guys 3.5 or something so if you offer your dealer to put up on his reup he might connect you with his connect. Works for me anyway. Other than that you just gotta meet people connects come and go.

8. He probably thought it was worthy. Dunno.

Anyways, OP, like what other people have been saying buy larger amounts, eventually your dealer might just be like "Ey, I got this dude I buy from, he usually has more weight than I do."
    That's what my last dealer did with me. The guy he sent me to was real chill and the prices became even nicer. Idk if he grows or not, but the bud I usually get from him is real nice.

9. A smart dealer would never do that. If i give up my connect to you that means im losing money. Doesn't matter how much weight your dude has its easy for him to pick up a phone and call his guy and buy some bud for half the price he is selling it to you for. So no most dealers will not hook you up with there dealer because your buying weight.

10. 93^ I was trying to underhandedly insult him, I don't think you caught on to it

11. Idk. I've been good friends with my old dealer for years. Before either of us started tokin. I think he was just helping a friend out. Me and him still chill all the time.

12. I wouldn't know since I know the partner of the guy who grows it.:smoke:

Pretty damn direct if I do say so myself.