Climbers unite.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Management, Dec 12, 2008.

1. I looked around for a rock climbers thread but couldn't find one.

I only boulder and can send most V2's and 3's. I'd work on 4's. We've got some nice climbing in Alabama at Moss Rock and Horse Pens 40. And I always find plastic bags that smell like grass. So I assume climbers smoke, and smokers climb.

Post up.

2. I love climbing stoned, it's so much fun. I can boulder about a v3/4 but none of the problems at my gym are rated so I really don't know what I can boulder. I'm also climbing 5.9s and working on 5.10s. I only started climbing about a few months ago and I'm progressing fairly quickly.

Once spring comes and my friends and I get a few crash pads, we are definitely bouldering outdoors. I love being outside and smoking, but being outside and climbing is on a whole different level.

3. Sweet dude, I wish I could have progressed that quickly, but when I started I couldn't drive so I rarely got to climb. Now I have my own wall and it's just a one hour drive to the crag so I climb all the time. I've never smoked and climbed since I'm somewhat new to smoking, but that is definitely on my list of things to try.

4. I'm at like 5.10c's. I flash them half the time. I work at a gym though.

5. Dude i climb 12s and v6's stoned all day its the best way to climb soooo fun and you think your soooo good. its just a overall great experience you will love it and ohh get stoned and watch some climbing videos....its the best..