CLICK This if you like HEADY Glass (Pics - Milks - Vids + More)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Aug 31, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    that slide is nastyyyyyyyy.. blower? where can i get one?? i would pay so much for that one

2. IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!

521 is the epitome of a glass aficionado.

3. Thanks guys, that slide is done by AK also known as AriK or Krunk

4. very, very dope. as always. good to see you around. (again) as always

5. Dude, you probably smoke so much weed.:smoking: Props to the collection dayum. :eek:

6. And, from what I've seen, it's a lot of hash and oils too. I would kill to have access to the smoking selection he has.

7. By far the best collection ive seen way to go man:hello:

8. You don't have to smoke often to desire a collection of artistic pieces.... I bet some of his glass is mostly eye candy.

9. Hah, oh I know. I'm almost constantly looking at glass now-a-days. I was more talking about the oils, buds, and hash's he gets, that I'd kill to have a steady supply of.

10. i just spent 10 minutes of my life looking at pictures of your glass, probably about to look more!
    Im thinking about getting a toro ashcatch/bubbler, no where near as ncie as yours but ive heard only amazing things about them!

11. O K OK guys ill shed some light

5 owns a store so he constantly has the sickest, headiest pieces!!! :p

and if you don't get the message from here, you guys need to step ya gizzame izzuuuup

12. when did that happen? lol

13. your collection is fuckin retarded'...that is by no means a bad thing

14. Sir I need a paper towel because it seems that I have messed myself and creamed my good pants.

Look ant Five to One collection of glass and...
    I JIZZ IN MY PANTS

15. I will literally throw a trident through a man's chest for a taste of this collection. You and Trikky should have a showdown

16. Holy fucking shit i just saw those toro downstems that are a huge diameter with percolator n the end! sweet i wish i had something like that, makes me just want to try out all of those different design stems! doesnt matter but +rep because i havent seen anything crazy like that in a long time. Where the fuck can i get one of those?
    edit: gotta spread it around

17. 521 your a real motherfucker you know that!:rolleyes:

18. damn i want that shit...its fuckin sick

where i can i somethin like that????:hello:

19. This is the most insane glass i have ever seen!! Where can i get glass like this??