CLICK remote control

Discussion in 'General' started by stonedsilly, Jun 3, 2006.

1. if I had a remote like this I would walk up to a cop, bong in hand, light it, take a huge hit, then just as he was about to arrest me, I'd PAUSE him and blow that shit square in his face.

http://www.adamsandler.com/

2. that would be interesting.... i'm not sure what i'd do.... walk past customs?

3. I would zip back to 1930 and give Harry J Anslinger a SWIFT KICK IN THE BUTT.

4. I would go to one of those big speeches the president has on TV where they stop everything else that on TV just for him, and pause him and put a doobie in his hand. :) hehe

5. ROFL

6. Im going to see it, i usually like sandlers movies, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, waterboy, LITTLE NICKY was the shit, Mr.deeds, eight crazy nights was ok, anger management, the longest yard was great.

7. I would pause everything and go get lindsay lohan and put her in my bed. When I un paused it hopefully she would just go along with the situation.

I would definatley hit up best buy and pause it. I would have so many plasma TVs, I wold use them as coffee tables.

8. this thread is lol

9. I would do the same with lindsay, except go back 3 years when she was still innocent.

10. ROFL

11. haha if i had a remote like that id hit the bong in class like 100 times after i hit pause and stick it on the teachers desk so it looked like he did it