Click on this thread if you have acne!!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by farmville69, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I've had acne probably for a year or so now. Just this past week, I started working out hard... like not just pushups and situps every night, but going to the gym, going for a run, machines, and then a cool down run.

My acne has drastically decreased. I was never the "holy shit look at his acne" but I had a few days where it was pretty bad. Will continue doing my workouts for another week and see if it goes away - if so I'll post a guide on exactly what I did.

2. No offense dude but how did you just start getting acne a year ago? How old are you?

My acne pretty much left by the time I was 18.

3. I dont have acne... but i clicked on the thread

[​IMG]

4. yeah... was gonna say

yeah, the thread gets cut off on click on this thread if you...

so it's a teaser

5. I don't have acne.

But I do find a zit or two will pop up if I jack off excessively for a day or two.

6. accutane. although i think its called something different now.

7. yikes, that stuff can have some nasty side-affects

8. My friend used it and his skin fell off (to a degree).

9. Minor acne, nothing bad.

10. Not sure iff weed cured my acne, but since I started smoking, my acne just vanished.
    Probably a coincidance not sure..

11. I still get it, I got this 1 on one of my private area's that for some odd reason is just not popping, about to stick a lil thin needle in it

12. Holy shit that sounds painful

13. I had this huge pimple on the side of my dick that wouldn't pop like it was deep for awhile, then when it finally came to a whitehead the white area was like 1/4" wide, i stuck a needle in it cuz the skin over the whitehead was to thick for a squeeze pop (it hurt like fuck to squeeze), and a giant glob of puss came out. It left like a hole in the side of my dick lol.

14. as opposed to a fat needle?

DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT

i wouldnt anyways...

15. i have it.. not bad, but i do have it.. when i was 16 it was my forehead.. 17 it was the forehead and sideburns.. now when i was 18 i didnt have it for a few montht, but now i got it on my chin and cheeks and im almost 19.. but i dunno in the summers, im always in the sun, so my acne is barely noticalbe.. but winter im lazy so it comes out.. im hopin im gonna outgrow it soon

16. Careful of stress that shit will fuck you up in many ways including acne!

17. I've had acne since I was 16. I'm 22 now. It isn't horrendous, but its like a 1-7, averaging a 3.5. I've tried a lot of things except for accutane(one of my cousins killed himself on it. Sounds way too intense for me.) and proactive. I went through a crazy 2 1/2 year workout period, and that didn't seem to change it much at all.

W/e. I of course wish I didn't have it, but you manage with what ya got.

18. Glad I don't get dick pimples.

19. I had them, grew out of them, still get one occasionally.

20. Dick pimples?