Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Click N Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Numberjumbo, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I dunno, doesnt seem too bad, and like you said its only 40 bucks.

2. I watched a video on youtube, and the guy blows out quite a bit of smoke after using the Click N Vape.

I think I might just get the Iolite, because like someone said, you get what you pay for with vapes really.

3. #4 hiimhi, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011

The clickn vape just looks like a butane torch lighter with a pipe built into it..

4. #5 dank-a-sauras, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Iolite's are only like 150, I just looked it up. If they had been 300 then I woulda said stick with the click and vape, so now I'm going to change my stance. 150 is not too expensive and it has great reviews on every site i found. just go with the iolite.

Edit: seems they have two models, the new wispr and the original, now you do have a serious choice on your hands

5. $299 in New Zealand

6. Or, the 120 dollar Magic Flight Launch Box.

7. I'd recommend either the DBV, SSV, or LSV.

8. Considering that the OP is looking at both the Click n' Vape and the Iolite, I think it's safe to assume that he's looking for a portable that he can use when he/she is out and about. That would leave out the DBV, SSV and the LSV.

But, if that's not the case, while the DBV, SSV and LSV are all great vapes, there are other "home" vapes to consider as well:

Volcano
    Purple Days
    MyrtleZap
    Oracle
    Extreme
    HerbalAire
    AroMed
    Supreme
    VripTech

LOTS of good vapes to choose from other than vapes from 7th Floor.

To the OP, you may want to check out http://www.fuckcombustion.com , which is absolutely the BEST resource for vaporizer information on the internet.

9. Vaporizers - Legal Highs & Smokers Supplies from Wicked Habits Ltd NZ

That's the website for their shop. The best place in NZ to get vapes. If you can't get it there then the chances are NZ doesn't have it.

Unless I order from overseas but I don't really want to get shit mailed, that will cause my parents to ask what it is, etc. So I want to buy it from the shop.