Click N Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bruins142, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Iv been looking into getting a vape... In paypal i have $23.77.

So i figure the only thing i can get for vaping is one of those Click N' Vape...

Anyone have one that can tell me a little more about one?

Also what made me really want a vape is the lack of smell does that still happen with a Click N Vape because people describe them as not being an actual vaporizer and i havent looked into them all that much.

2. Google.com, was posting this really needed?

3. Not worth it. Any vape at that price is going to be a piece of junk. Save your money. Vapor smells, it's just not as much as smoke; it's lighter and doesn't linger as long.

4. If you wanna vaporize efficiently it's going to cost you but it's worth it in the long run.

5. I've heard that they are rubbish and are more of a pipe. Even on Amazon they don't have anything nice to say. Personally I would like an iolite, but I have to make do with bid old electric vape.

6. ive had one of these pieces of shit... the lighter work's ok for maby three uses and then leave's you high and dry no pun intended... leaves you searching for your disposable lighter but it dosent have the torch to really hit it.... better off getting a regular pipe/sneakatoke cause these are not worth the money