Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Click if youve taken a T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THCraving, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Was just wanting some feedback on a T-Break before i take one.

I've been smoking for 2 years straight and never took a break but i'm going to decide to.

My question is when you take a T-Break i know after you come back the high is more intense but how long would you be able to keep it? Not staying high in one session but would i be able to get the same intense high for a month? or after a few days of smoking will it go back to my usual tolerance?

2. #2 Delightfully High, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    It really just depends on a few factors such as. How long is your T-break going to be for (1 week ,1 month ,1 year ,etc....) ,when you start using cannabis again what will be your method of application (bud ,dabs ,hash ,edibles) ,and lastly how much will you be smoking/ingesting when you start toking again (.1 grams , .5 grams ,1 gram ,2 grams ,etc...)?

3. #3 Smooth Criminal, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    Need more info from you btw,but heres something for now.You'll need a good 2-3 months.Depends on how much you smoke.If you smoke around 1-2g a day every day after the break,im guessing after a good week or two your tolorance will start to get heavier.

Heres a tip:Have some fish oil (actually take lots of it),it will drop your tolorance level as if it was your first time.

4. i would say im a .5g smoker a day of just trees. no concentrates. and i plan on going on a t-break for at least a month.. will try to grind it out to 2 lol.

Thanks for the feedback mates!

Fish oil really does that? Like those pills of fish oil right? seen them at costco might pick some up if this is true

6. It's true, But it takes a while for fish oil to actually help. You have to take then for a while

7. [quote name="THCraving" post="19191723" timestamp="1387464164"]Was just wanting some feedback on a T-Break before i take one.I've been smoking for 2 years straight and never took a break but i'm going to decide to.My question is when you take a T-Break i know after you come back the high is more intense but how long would you be able to keep it? Not staying high in one session but would i be able to get the same intense high for a month? or after a few days of smoking will it go back to my usual tolerance?thanks :wave:[/quote] Forget that, he's been smoking for 2 years straight, no breaks.... it is extremly hard to just stop and say ima just take a t break. Especially if you count on weed to get you though the day. You know what i mean?JetLife

8. The trick to keeping your tolerance low after is to not smoke a lot. With good dank and no tolerance .1 will get you a strong high and .2 will get you blasted. Just don't over do it and start smoking half a gram again when you start again. Keep it to like .2 a day.

9. 1st week is going pretty good... havent really even had the urge to smoke lol. can't wait till febuary!

10. Honestly man you don't need more then 2 weeks for your tolerance to take a massive drop, unless your wanting to just stop for a bit nothing wrong with that. When ever you get into the habit of smoking again try taking 2 day T breaks when you feel like your tolerance is back up. That's what I do usually drops my tolerance for a few days.

11. Life is just one big T-Break...wait wut./

12. Stop for a bit bro. Your "high" will be the same, but the appreciation and enjoyment will be much more.

13. i took a month long t-break because I had to take a drug test for an internship (2 years ago). I had been a daily smoker for a little over a year. After the break I got WAYY higher than I used to for a while. I would say my high was definitely more intense for a month or so after I had started up again. Im currently on another t-break (2 days strong) after dabbing everyday for a year and smoking everyday for 3 years prior to that. I'll let you know what it's like to smoke after I finish!

14. I took an 8 day t break once and noticed i got like 15-20% higher.... I wanna try one again but i cant seem to get over the anxiety and insomnia from days 1 and 2. and if i have it so avialable to me its hard to not smoke :/ WHERES MY SELF CONTROL haha