Cliche Stoner Things

Discussion in 'General' started by themeatsandcheeses, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Your friend who's dog is named "Marry Jane" or that guy you know who has an alarm set at 4:20.... While still in school. Or how about that one person who can't stress enough his favorite color is green.

2. stoners ruined bob marley 

3. It's not cliché but..

I got this like 50yr old stoner guy with hair to his ass and drags his feet everywhere that comes in my store..

And through his old smokey gravely voice asks "Hey buddy.. You know anyone renting a room? I need to be able to smoke my Mary Jane though"

EVERYTIME he walks in my store. I must've told this old ass burn out no I don't know any places like a dozen times over a 4 month period lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

4. Oh yeah I forgot about ol Bobby. "Yeah my favorite artists are Bob Marley, Cyprus Hill, and Wiz Khalifa. But It's about the message nkt the weed...
    And that's my report I hoped you liked it."

"Thank you Steven, you can sit down now. "

5. I have an alarm for 4:20, is it a common thing? Plus i was born on the 13th and my favorite color has been green since i was like 7. The stoner life just kinda fell in my lap i guess so i welcomed it with open arms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I hate it when people call things "dank" or "chronic" or even "kush" to mean "cool," "awesome," or any other positive word.

7. Anything having to do with 4/20

8. I use the word "man" way too much now ever since I started smoking, I cant help it  :confused_2:

9. same here man  :huh:

10. Or when someone says "Don't be so blunt with me." "haha you said blunt. "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Basically everythingin the movie "super high me"... Well the 2nd half atleast