Clever piece names

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ihearnowhos, Oct 6, 2013.

1. I don't usually name my glass but I had a 1 1/2 footer that I had named "The Truth" because you can't handle "The Truth" What are some of your clever names?

2. I tend to name mine after the gorgon sisters from Soul eater. My little spoon is called shalua, the youngest Gorgon. She's very tiny in stature But very powerful. Like my spoon. I have another one called Medusa, the oldest Gorgon, who is also the tallest and strongest. Make sense?lol

Spark it!

3. I've named most of my pieces after classic video game characters. Petey the Pipe (named after Petey Piranha), Boo the Bubbler (named after King Boo), and Voldo the Vaporizer (named after Voldo, obviously).

My newest bowl is named "Johnny" because whenever my friends and I hit it, we say "Here's Johnny!"

4. I had a bowl that I didn't give a name until the mouth piece broke and looked like it had 2 sharp teeth and I named it sabertooth, and then I named my first bowl lazerbeam because there is a don Carlos song that sublime does a cover of called "pass me the lazerbeam"

5. I called mine green dragon because it is green and resembles the opium pipes of old. Never named my other spoon.

6. #6 StonerLevi, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  7. I never name my pieces tbh.

But I like billy bong thorton