Clever names for bongs/bowls?

Discussion in 'General' started by mkast, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I've had my bowl for a while, but I haven't thought of a name for it yet... until today. It's a red and white/clear inside out bowl and it's pretty small but I love it. Anyway, I'm thinking of the name Felix! Sounds kinda good, I think it suits him :) opinions?

And my boyfriend just got me a gorgeouuusss black leaf bong for my birthday the other week, and I need a name for it! It has a blue base, if that'll influence you guys at all :) anyway, I'm thinking of either The General (after one of the characters in the book Looking for Alaska), or Jack the Ripper.

Anyway, that's basically it. Thanks everyone, stay lit :smoke::smoke::smoke:

PS- On a related note... my friend and I have this hookah that we should probably name at some point... it's a really small one with (2) black tubes and a black base.

2. I must first witness the bowl/bong before my eyes before a name can be deem-eth.

3. I don't personify my pieces like that, I just use them. I did refer to my old bong as Wrath of Bong". "Dagobong" works pretty nice too I guess.

4. Name your bong black and blue.

5. How do I post a pic of them? :confused:

6. Upload the picture to a picture hosting website then insert the url after clicking the 'insert picture' button when creating a new reply :smoking:

7. Oh okaay sweet. I just ordered a new bowl piece for the bong (my original one just broke... :cry: ), but as soon as it comes in, EXPECT PICTURES!!! :) :bongin:

8. Name your bong bowl and your bowl bong clever enough?

9. Bong. or bowl.

10. My buds and i named our bong Sabrina. Why? I dunno, guess it sounded good.

11. Flaimé

Rodriguez

Estelle

Manchester

Asterion