Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clearing this pot out meh system.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wykuda, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I'm sorry if I have the wrong forum, and if I do maybe a mod could move it or something. But recently it came to my attention I have to take a drug test around the end of this month(18-20 days). Now, I've been smoking pretty consistently for at least a year(half a gram a day or more) and while it's boring without it I'm managing no problem. But, I want to get this stuff out of my system as fast as I can. I'm skinny, like 6 foot 2, 165-170 lbs. I work out maybe half an hour a day and I'm drinking plenty of water. I also been taking these one-a-day viatimins because it was rich in B-12. If anyone has been in the same position and knows a way to help with my detoxing that would be great. This test is huge for me and failing would kill me. Also, I would've quit earlier but I wasn't aware I was picked until a couple days ago. Thanks so much if you can add!

2. Just keep doing lots of cardio and exercising and Sanaa's are to if you have access to one, and I think they also make a OTC pill or something that helps flush out your system.

3. drink at lest 2 gallons of water a day and you will be fine. 

4. Go to your pharmacist and ask from some diuretics, similar to your vitamins. 
    This will easily flush everything down, however keep exercising and drinking water just to be sure.
    My school is Anal as fuck on this type of thing, and considering i've never been caught shows im paranoid so must know what i'm doing somewhat ;)

hope this helped man, good luck

5. Thanks guys I'll try these!