Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clearing Technique?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by okiuisdgf, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 okiuisdgf, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    so i've been noticing I'm fucking killling my bong as of lately, and wondered if maybe there's a term already for it.. I milk, pull bowl and clear, (while still pulling) put the bowl back in and do it again, maybe 3 times then exhale. anyone else do this? Idk lol I've just been doing it a lot as of now cause my glass is on the smaller end of the scale and i'm waiting on my inline perc.  :bongin:

[​IMG]

2. Thats a small bong but absolutly beautiful!!hit it as long as you can then clear it when your at your last few breaths :) hope i helped

3. I had a small bong like that as well that I'd like up and hold in a few hits, while taking some hits off of the Hookah as well. 

4. #4 jizzledfreq, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    If it ain't broke don't fix it! (I'm talking about your technique) Some people can't even clear a small bong like that my man. Be proud that you have lungs of steel!

5. #5 pops_a_million, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Just pack a full bowl and snap it all in one big ass hit, pull and clear and be feelin good as fuck

-PoPs A mIlLiOn