Clearchoice / clear choice Quick Luck Passes again!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by rosesrred, May 12, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, i see theres not that many threads in regards to clear choices quick luck which is a premixed synthetic urine that is in my opinion the absolute best synthetic urine to pass drug tests. I do not think it is fair the weed is legal in most every state now but employers will not hire you if you smoke it. I love my weed and im not stopping for ANYONE!

So i had to take a pre employment drug test for one of the best jobs in the world. I had read thousands of reviews from people who have used clear choices sub solution to pass their drug tests. I went to their website to see what it was about and i didnt feel comfortable having to mix it myself. I felt like i could make a mistake mixing it and therefor fail the drug test. After reading about sub solution, i also noticed that clear choice also just started making a premixed version of sub solution called quick luck. I bought it without hesitation. It seemed simple being it was already mixed. i just had to make sure the temp was between 94-100.

So i had no issue getting the quick luck within the acceptable range using only hand warmers. I did not want to use the heat activator because it seemed like the very few negative reviews of people who failed all used the heat activator. So there was no way i was using it.

Long story short, i passed my pre employment dot 5 panel drug test. it was sent off to a lab and i got an email
    3 days later saying i cleared my medical and welcome aboard...

Then about 3 weeks into my employment, i was pulled out of work and told i had to take a random drug test. Now i knew my company did random tests so i had bought another bottle of quick luck after i cleared medical the first time in case i got called for a random. Needless to say once again i passed the same exact test.

Fast forward to a week and a half ago and low and behold they called my name AGAIN for another random!!! Yes once again i used quick luck and have not heard a thing since i took the test a week and a half ago. I believe if you test positive it takes them about 48 hours to know and tell us we failed.

The moral of the story is if you need to pass a urine drug test for pre employment or even better a random drug test at work i am telling you all, spend the money (yes it is super expensive) BUT it is worth every penny!! especially if you have a very good high paying job with all the major benefits! i was able to heat it up within range using only hand warmers within 30 minutes starting at room temp!!!

This stuff is a miracle and i cant thank the company enough for making it! Trust me im telling you now, the stuff is GOLD!!! If u have any questions about quick luck i will be happy to answer them!

I just wanted to share my experience over the last 4 months!!!

2. That’s awesome dude! Congrats.

Now I do have some questions since I’m about to be on the same boat:

1) How many hand warmers did you use?
    2) What lab was the test in?
    3) I take it that I was unsupervised.. if so, did you squirt the sub into the container using the cap with the nozzle it comes with or just simply unscrewing the cap and pouring it in the container? I’m kind of worries about the noise it will make
    4) Lastly, did you pee in the toilet at all? I find it unlikely that they will test the water in the toilet but I’m a bit paranoid. I’m even considering drinking a detox drink beforehand just in case..

Thank you in advance and congrats :)

3. Sub Solution passed at quest in aug 2019

4. I came across your post and I had a question. I’m currently in the process of finding a new job since I’m tired of my current one but of course I smoke daily. I found one and the process is moving quickly so there’s no way I’d pass a drug test if I get called for it. I want to buy the clear choice quick luck and have it ready since they can call me at any minute to test. My question is if I buy it and just keep it at home waiting for the day of the test how long can the already mixed solution last? Does it go bad?