Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clear vision highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mary Jane Wanna, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Sometimes when I peak on my high my peripheral vision becomes 100% focused. Anyone else out there experience this?

2. Yep I know exactly what your talking about Stonervision almost like seeing in pinpoint cartoon vision hahah. Happy Smokinng :smoke: sorry to ramble im stoned!

3. I've had this when I was hanging with one of my local smoke shop owners.
    We've been buddies for years and he lets me test out his water pipes.
    So, we were talking and I had the most amazing vision.
    I could see into the FUTURE man!

4. I just had this yesterday! Everything was so clear and its like your high was taken away or put on pause for a bit. Everything is just so damn clear though, I couldn't believe it.

5. It's Magic.
    The Magic of the Ganja.

6. dude Kali mist is one of the clearestttt most mellowest high... on shrooms my vision was like CRYSTAL CLEAR Blu-ray 1080p x 420!!!!!

7. play video games during these highs. youll rape