CLEAR: UK Cannabis Reform!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by solidpython, May 13, 2011.

1. CLEAR: Cannabis Law Reform

I just thought I should spread the word about this brilliant, UK Activist group and Political party.

From their About Us Section:

Cannabis Law Reform (CLEAR) is a political party registered with the Electoral Commission under the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA). We are registered on the Great Britain register for England, Scotland and Wales and on the Northern Ireland register. We have declared that we intend to contest UK general elections and also the combined region of the South West and Gibraltar at European Parliamentary elections.

Check out their site and be sure to become a member, it's about time things changed in the UK!

2. Glad we finally have one of these, the NORML UK and Howard Mark's attempt at a political party were so pathetic, this looks alright!

3. Send them a copy of my MMJ List! You can get your own free PDF of the list by emailing me- the addy is at the bottom of my sig. (you can preview the List by clicking that first link in my sig)

If everyone knew what cannabis can do medically, legalization would be a "no-brainer"!