Clear UFO photo on Google earth. Amazing!!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by To High 2 Fly, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Absolutely amazing.

Google Earth co ordinance: 3421'12.33"S 1829'24.02"E

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh9vsF27EXc&feature=related]‪Surprise Footage! 2th UFO, the side of the UFO, Google Earth (HD 1080p).mp4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. #2 Sam_Spade, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    It must be an alien.

Google also loves a good prank ;)

Oh yes... "Unfortunately - I got quite excited about this one as Google having taken it themselves would lend credence to it being authentic - but they didn't. The panoramic view it is found in at those co-ordinates - was placed on Google Earth by Vasiliy Nikitenko - which is also an anagram of 'Alien Visit' (and I couldn't be arsed after that working the rest out). Thanks for bringing it to folks attention but I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one."

Let your credulity take hold, and you will see what you wish to be true.

3. ...really dude?

4. Proof at last!

5. So many views, so few responses. Somebody is hiding. ;)

6. Im just trying to research it before i say anything.

7. #8 ProvidencePlant, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    Owned.

@OP Go to the coordinates there is nothing lol...

8. looks so fake.

9. There is something i have done it myself. But it sounds like its fake oh well.

10. I ask you kindly to reconsider the reason you assumed it true.

Is there a flaw in your thinking? Do you think you posses a bias? What are the implications with other such claims?

11. What are you on about i posted something i thought was interesting and i thought it was from a good source considering its google earth but now that i have researched it i found out that google didnt take the pic, and they get the pics from Vasiliy Nikitenko like you said. The only reason i was so certain was because i had seen it on google earth myself but now it has been debunked and i understand its not real. So why would you think there is a flaw in my thinking?

12. He wants to be a dick.

13. This, and it wouldn't be the first prank played by Google employees.

14. Truth is, if they actually caught a UFO that clear, Google would have easily censored it.

We wish we could find mysteries to the universe, but the only mysteries on there are things like why is a jet plane in an apartment parking lot?

15. #16 Sam_Spade, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011

Encouraging critical thinking and methodological evaluation is "being a dick" now?

Stop being such a credulous tool. :rolleyes:

"All of us cherish our beliefs. They are, to a degree, self-defining. When someone comes along who challenges our belief system as insufficiently well-based - or who, like Socrates, merely asks embarrassing questions that we haven't thought of, or demonstrates that we've swept key underlying assumptions under the rug-it becomes much more than a search for knowledge. It feels like a personal assault."​

16. Why do all the fake alien ships look the same

17. Because it's the invention of our limited imaginations.

That's probably what bugs me most about commercialized UFO enthusiasts: they do a great disservice to the breadth of possibilities out there. They lack imagination and feed off of boring old memes.

There is a reason the classic sci-fi authors of the 60's, 70's and early 80's still reign supreme.

18. although it seems as though the producers of the official ........

"Get ready for the beginning of the end"

soundtrack just keep getting better & better.:eek::p:smoke:

19. The thing is i didnt believe it when i first saw the video but when i saw it on google earth for myself i couldnt argue with it but i now i know they dont take the pics so i dont believe it.