Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clear this up for me please

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shamrock0820, Aug 18, 2005.

1. sup all? well ya i've been thinking since it takes 30 days for the thc to get out of your system, would it be pointless to take a break past 30 days if you want you tollerance lowered? because after 30 days theres no more thc to be burns off in your fat cells...anyone agree?

toke on :smoke:

2. Agreed, but i wouldnt want to find out :smoke:

3. me and my cousin toked almost 9 joints a day last year and his girlfirned is a doctor and we ate like the fattiest of fatty foods and she gave us a drug test and they came out negative for thc only 2 weeks after stopping smokin

4. each person is different.....the only real constant is..."about 30 days for clean urine"

BUT....heavier people or people with slow metabolisums can take alot longer...Ive seen as long as 55-60 days...and as fast as 10 days

Personnaly I take about 35-40 days...

5. yeah 30 days is just an average, it varies from person to person.
    Anyways, taking a 30 day break would def. lower your tolerance. I'm doing that too, but not by choice. Next time I smoke my tolerance is so low i'm going to get blazed off like 2 hits :smoke: