Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 Deleted member 967752, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2023
    A

2. #2 Deleted member 967752, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2023
    A

3. I've been smoking some bud that tastes like gasoline and honestly I like it lol. The bud used to make the wax was probably a strain with that type of flavor so there's nothing you can do.

I've never actually dabbed but I'm pretty sure that's good looking stuff from what I've seen

4. Putting your wax onto parchment paper and baking anywhere from 140-200 for 20 minnutes will turn your wax into a honeycomb.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Harder drugs are harder to make right...even if the plant grows naturally first. Not every drug maker knows what he/she is doing.

6. I think burban introvert had the best idea so far.

try to apply heat somehow. Parchment paper + oven sounds like the most effective and least wasteful method. You could also try hot water bathes or a double boiler.

7. Probably didn't purge the butane good enough. Oh well, lol.

- my first post :)