Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clear Eyes vs. Visine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Faded Spinner, Sep 12, 2002.

?

Which do you use?

1. Clear Eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Visine

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Other brand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never use eye drops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I DONT SEE THE REASON BEHIND EYE DROPS I PREFER "RED CHINKY EYEZ"

2. Thats true, I call it 'preventive clear eyes'. Its great at a party where you dont want everyone to know you are gonna get completely ripped.

As for drops, I prefer clear eyes. Although I do like Visine ACR. The latter burns like crazy but it feels good and makes your eyes white instantanously.

Jordan

3. Since my eyes hardly ever get red, my philosiphy is, if i get red eyes the weed is so bum nothing will help.

4. well, lets see... if they're just regular eyedrops visine original works really well. one drop in each eye and almost instantly the red is gone. it's got a lot of red on the label and says "gets the red out"... but if i'm using my CLR drops (works great incase my folks find 'em), i go for clear eyes (works pretty well)... visine CLR sucks... just makes my eyes redder, lol.

5. My eyes usually get VERY red, so I have tried most eye drops around. For me, Opocon A (spelling ?) works the best. A few moments after you put one drop in each eye, your eyes will burn like hell, but it's worth since you really only need to put a drop in each eye for alamost all day.