Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clear choice sub solutions frickin worked!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Panconchumpe, Mar 28, 2019.

1. So I applied for this great job and had been going through a month long interview process when they finally offered me the position. A couple days prior, i had gotten to speak with some current employees and one of them mentioned a drug test. Naturally i panicked bc i smoke multiple times daily and would never pass a pee test on my own. After reading what reviews i could find, it seemed like clear choice was my best bet. The websites out there for it all seemed really weird and manufactured and kinda like infomercials so that seemed kinda sketchy to me but i found some good honest reviews saying it worked.

After shelling out $85 for 2 day shipping, the package got there on time and everything seemed chill. The instructions were very simple and easy to understad. It came with the temp/pee bottle, a tiny vial of the fake pee powder, a bigger vial of the heating powder and a heating pad.

On the day of my test (5 panel), i mixed the solution in lukewarm water a couple hours early and just let it be. I put on a pair of rave underwear with the built in stash pocket and put the heating pad on the bottle about a half an hour before i left my house. The heating pad does NOT feel hot, it's just kinda warm and that's how it should be. Once i got to the clinic (quest diagnostics), i parked out of site and poured in the heat activator till the bottle read 98 (maybe a 4th of the bottle). Threw everything in the stash pocket and headed inside.

Once i was in, it took about 15-20 minutes to actually get to the bathroom part. I was NERVOUS AF but i tried to play it cool. To be completely honest, i FORGOT to check the temp. I had one job. I was so stressed about having enough to fill to the 60ml line quietly in 3 minutes that i didn't even look at the temp. Heads up, the squeeze thing makes alot of noise so you're better off just pouring it out. After finallllyyyy getting it all in the cup, i took an actual pee in the toilet bc they check (and you can't flush). Felt like i took forever in there, i was freaking tf out!! Once i handed the nurse the cup, she kind of looked at it funny bc i had barely filled it to the line (buy the 3oz bottle if you can). She poured it into another cup, wrote some stuff down and then locked it up and made me sign a bunch of stuff. I legit left there shaking.

It takes 3 business days for a negative test to come back and since i had taken my test on a wed, i wouldn't find out til the following week. I was soooo stressed out bc i forgot to check the temp, i almost cried. This job pays about 3x more than the job i have now so this was a biggg deal to me!!! I was convinced i wasn't gonna get it but when the phone rang the next tuesday, they were asking me when i could start!!

I was sooo scared and reading tons of reviews and i just wanna put it out there that this stuff WORKED for me! It's worth the money FOR SURE, i'm getting a 2nd bottle just in case i ever get randomed. Just follow the instructions and don't mess up the temp lol

2. #2 GoodvibesKB, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    *delete

3. Does it smell like pee?