clear choice sub solution

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by rypb16, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Hey, I got a drug test coming up and I bought this stuff.

Does it actually work? Does anyone have any tips?

2. Does anyone know?

3. What stuff did you buy?? u never mentioned it in the post I don't think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, I created this account to just say that I used sub-solution and passed an Ecup test.

Im not an ad, for what thats worth.

I figure there are really only 2 real tests you have if you sub and you use an easier to beat test like an ecup. 1 is the temp and the 2 is the adulterant test.

Once they look at the strip and place at a cap on the sample, the only thing to beat is the test for creatine, gravity, ph, or uric acid. I doubt you'll get a 7 panel adulterant test, its expensive, so maybe a few. After that, the yellow water you bought better not test for drugs, so its just the adulterant.

I was worried about nitrites, case there is some false info out there, esp youtube that syn urine has high nitrites. Maybe bad brands? If youre worried about use, buy adulterant strips offline and test it. thats all you need to sweat, if youre sweatin it. Do pass the tempt tho. shoot for 96.

5. Just had a test today and used sub solution! I have read nothing but good reviews so I put this great job and my future into this stuff. I did not want to use the heating powdery was forced to! Had the temp in range now just hoping it passes at the lab! Super nervous

6. ...ummm...what?...:>)...

7. Did you pass your test, what kind of test was it thanks