Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clear Bong or Colored Bong? preferences?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blEW_slUsh_(i), Mar 28, 2007.

1. Hey everybody
    I'm just currious as to how everyone likes to rip them bongs

-do you preffer to see your milkshot through a clear bong?

-or do you like the surprise of a huge fuggin' toke?
    :bongin:
    sorry for the non-intentional use of "collored", in no way should that be taken the wrong way.
    personally, i like clear bongs cause its a pyschological thing to see the massive hit you are about to choke yer ballz off to.
    but then again, i love that surprise, sometimes I cash myself out tho, esspecially when i gotta do something later, like go to work, hahaha
    so lets here it.

2. Im all about clear, but if it has a worked section and/or a worked mouth or bottom, im all for it of course.

But for most of the tube, i want nice, thick boro clear glass to watch that puppy milk up. No point in taking too big a rip or not a big enough one, i like to control it all the way (and need to see the smoke to do that, plus with percs they look so cool as they diffuse)

3. personally i have never smoked out of a colored bong. but i have smoked out of nurmerous clear bongs. and i really like them

cause we have about 5-6 people in a circle make a competention kinda thing.

we have to fill the whole bong up with smoke and clear it and then hold in it for 15 seconds. and do that till theres only 1 person left. pretty fun actually.

4. I love fully worked bongs-millis, cut canes, appendages, inside out work, animals of sorts, etc, I dig them the most.

But I love clear bongs too, I love seeing the smoke whirl up the tube, or the ashcatcher...

I really love it all, there's no exact preference that's too hard, it's all just so sick to me :hello: .

5. Clear is the way to go, I love to see the smoke.

I actually sold my mini-bong because it was not clear. Instead, I bought a clear Molino bong off of GC :).

6. crystal clear over here

7. i personnally have a colored bong because it was either that or no bong so I took it. I like clear bongs more because you can see it being milked but if it smokes its fine with me

8. personally i like colored/clear bongs.... gives you the best of both worlds.... honestly plain clear bongs are boring. when you have a colored bong you have something eyecatching to display.... you find a bong that is clear and has some colored parts is both pleasing to the smoker and anyone else who sees it.

9. I love that clear glass.

Seeing that smoke rise up slowly ....

Ahhhhhh:eek:

10. Definitely clear. For a reason, use a compilation of the above pro-clear posts.

11. its funny though, because i smoke out of my "clear" acrylic and my non clear glass piece about the same.... both hit beautifully, although the milk shot is always great.

12. It really depends. I love a clean clear bong but if a bong has the right color in the right places then it can be better then any clear piece.

Take these for example:

http://www.illadelphglass.com/desktop_images/worked_ss/illadelph_set4_12801024.jpg

http://pipesbongs.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/roar-bongs-glass.jpg

https://tokecity.com/forums/attachment.php4?attachmentid=53789&stc=1&d=1204304390

Then again, some colored bongs look just like crap.

I don't really have a preferred style. it all depends on the maker and the piece.

13. that illadelph is awesome..... i think im in love.

14. Never had a colored bong but I do like the look of the clear it makes it look cleaner.

15. yeah cause you cant really see if a colored glass bong is dirty or not.... well not w/ mine at least.

16. i feel the same way. clear is no fun to look at except when filling with smoke, as long as it has some kinda of color to it, and you see inside, im happy :]

17. i honestly had something constructive and thoughtful to say until i saw that damned avatar..... and the only thing i can think of right now is "i wanna see that picture larger" lmfao.

18. i love my colored bong but i can only barely see milk in the percs though :( which sucks cause i love seeing tubes fill up with smoke

but since i got my bong for a good deal i love it

otherwise its clear preference over here

19. Its gotta be clear for me. I was hitting a dark colored bong and ripped a massive hit and puked everywhere but i was high as shit.

20. I like clear tubes, I'd go berserk over the worked/colored bongs but less of them I see are amazing/unique and more are just colored