Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CleanUrin Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by supersmoker38, Sep 14, 2009.

1. CleanUrin - One Pack - Dutch - Grasscity.com

I found this in the grasscity shop anyone have any experience with this product? What do you guys think of it yay or nay? Will it work on a lab test or just a walmart home drug test?

(I did use the search but the thread i found with this was old and had two answers that didn't provide any info)

2. sooooo....i guess nobody?

3. Dude...give it some time. This isn't a urology forum.

4. Did you use the search feature? I swear I've seen this post before...

5. Yeah I did. I found a thread with two replies...it was kinda old and provided no info. One post was like I don't know, and the other was like i'm not sure just get some clean piss. (I would get clean piss...but i can't seem to find any haha)

6. bump. im also interested.

7. Wasn't there a thread about someone using this and testing positive for coke?

8. I recently used Quick Fix Urine to pass a pre-employment drug test. Most of those products work as long as you follow the directions perfectly.

9. *Gasp*