Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan2213, Mar 9, 2010.

1. So i am gonna keep my stuff in my room, i still live with my parents so i need to have it relatively clean/smell free. What items i need to clean on a daily basis is my pipe, and grinder. What would work best for taking the smell of weed off of it after its been used? and whats a good excuse to have it in your room.

2. Lol. You have a much higher chance of being caught cleaning it every day then you would leaving it dirty and cleaning it when it gets bad like a normal person. Just store everything in airtight containers.

And are you asking if they see cleaners in your room or what? Because if they saw pipe/weed your fucked anyways...

3. 420 cleaner is always good. otherwise you could boil it when they are asleep. Sorry to ask on your post but im new to forums and i need to post one to ask a question and i cant figure out how to post a thread(or whatever its called) i looked in the faq and it didnt help.

4. Look in the left corner right above the box that contains the threads

"NEW THREAD"

And just stash your stuff in airtight bags, ziplock bags, put under clothes or in a drawer deep. For your pipe, stash it somewhere not in your room. If your family doesnt use like.. an extra bedroom, stash it in that closet or something.

5. Put all your stuff in a ziplock and put it in the pockets or pocket of a coat or cargo pants that you dont really use hanging up or whatever, are they gonna really go thru your pockets? probly not. When I lived at home ( I lived with my aunt she was a total dick rich bitch type and she would search or what she called (clean my room for me and she never found my shit that was stashed in there. As far as cleaning alcohol works well but rinse it very good before using again. O if ya wanna smoke in the house use a toilet paper roll stuffed and capped with dryer sheets then blow your hit thru that, it really works, dont believe me try it, my aunt had a nose like a bloodhound and never caught me even after walking in my room ten minutes later. good luck

6. 420 solution. Put all your shit in one ziploc bag, put that ziploc bag in a few more, then put baking soda and dryer sheets in the last bag(preferably a bigger bag) and put it all in there. I used to do that and it never smelled at all.

7. All you need to clean a pipe is ISO alcohol and paper towels/cue tips.

8. Salt is pretty helpful. Pipe cleaners are a good bonus but not needed as much.