Cleaning

Discussion in 'General' started by ford12508, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever found anything really nice while cleaning? I am cleaning my room right now and found a decent amount of stuff ranging from tools all the way to my debit card. Here is my list

-Debit Card (has been missing for a week, I was wondering where it was, but knew it wasn't lost because nothing was being charged to it, and I had used it 8 days ago. I found it in the pocket of a pair of shorts I havent worn in at least 3 months.)
    -Cash(some singles, and a few rolls of money too!)
    -Industrial spools of wire
    -Voltmeter
    -Steel fish tape
    -Bubble Bucket
    -Industrial cleaners
    -A digital camera that isn't mine...score!
    -Chips Ahoy!

Anyone else ever find a gold mine in their rooms?

2. Other than money in the pocket of my pants, no.

My room isn't small, but it's not really big enough to lose things that I wouldn't have already known were in there. :confused_2:

Although last time I cleaned out my closet I found my old collection of Goosebumps books. I thought that was kind of cool.

*edit*

I like how you consider a bubble bucket an industrial cleaners to be decent finds. :laughing:

3. I am an odd person, bubble buckets and cleaners are fun items for smokers.

4. i found a used condom in my old room at home that my mom has turned into her like 3rd closet. I am 94% sure its from me. I found one time my cat eating a mood stabilizer pill that i was supposed to take when i was like sixteen. she was eating it when i was 19 so a 3 year old pill. she seemed to like it so i let her continue. When i was ten i cleaned my room and found a half eaten petrified PBJ sandwich..grooosss. I found some dank that i had stashed around christmas one year and found it two months later the day b4 my bday. I was soooo excited cuz even tho i forgot i hid it there i remembered how damn good it was...

5. i found a gram in an empty newport pack on my floor in my closet

6. Any time I throw away an empty pack I always look inside to see if I stashed any bud or pills in there.

I usually find roaches in them but I've found adderall and nugget as well.